Old Australian Maps Update GPS Navigator For Free Or Cheap? I Have The Pioneer AVIC-S2 And Want To Update Australian Maps?

Update GPS Navigator for free or cheap? I have the Pioneer AVIC-S2 and want to update Australian maps? - old australian maps

Is it possible to update the maps on my GPS mapping of Australia, without paying outrageous amount of money for it?

I have used the Pioneer AVIC-S2 GPS navigation series (Sensis I believe). My cards are so old, pointing to places that do not exist or does not recognize the streets and houses, that at least 2 years.

Why should we pay for the equipment (AU $ 390) and then pay hundreds of dollars a day is ridiculous. That does not bother me a small fee (eg $ 50) to pay, but $ 180 for the upgrade of a Pioneer DVD is steal some. Who can help you build a cheaper alternative would be upwards of that money goes is estimated bound on the street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment